HB Realty Limited
HB Realty Limited was established by Hayden Broadbelt in 2010 on Lunn Avenue, a busy crossroads between the two largest volume markets in Central Auckland – Remuera and Mount Wellington. This cornerstone location gives you a unique opportunity to work high-end, mid-range and affordable market segments – the choice is yours. In this location your business will be durable and able to weather most market conditions.
With a clear vision for the growth of the company, Hayden is committed to maintaining the foundations that are so essential to the progression of your business, through the provision of excellent management, training and support staff. Coupled with Ray White’s world class systems and brand marketing, the sky is the limit to what you can achieve.
Learn the way to become an elite performer.
Accelerate, Ray White’s industry leading training platform, sets new standards in real estate education.
- Access training content at any time, any where on any device – once you’ve finished the course
- Videos, scripts and training material at your finger tips
- Easy to navigate and search so you can revisit the material once you’re back in the office
- Assessments unlock each learning module
How it Works
- 3 hours pre-course work
- 2-3 full days face to face training – 9am – 5pm
- 12 weeks post-course program to build good habits
8 reasons to join Accelerate
- Understand the why and how of real estate sales
- Learn the technology platforms to make your day more efficient
- Get a true understanding of the value of data and how to get it
- Uncover the skills to secure a listing and attract vendor paid advertising
- Master how to manage the vendor and buyer expectations during the sales process
- Understand the Ray White group services to bring value to your clients
- Turn clients into raving fans to secure a future pipeline of business
- Discover marketing techniques to promote yourself and your listings
The Ray White Group
Ray White New Zealand is still a relatively young part of the Ray White group. This means that we enjoy the advantages of a powerful international brand, with over 100 years of wisdom and experience, yet we still have room to grow and excellent business opportunities to offer the right people. We have enjoyed a huge growth spurt in New Zealand in recent years, on average we are adding a new Ray White office every 10 working days! We also understand how vital it is to have the right people on board with us as we continue to grow so we are looking for the very best people within our industry, people that wish to take their careers to the next level, in management or ownership within our group. Whether you are new to the industry, looking to advance your real estate career or open your own Ray White office – we’re sure you’ll find these facts of interest:
- Ray White offers more than 140,000 properties for sale each year, with the widest selection of real estate of any group in Australasia
- raywhite.com attracts more than one million visitors every month
- Ray White is Australia’s most Googled real estate brand
- Ray White is Australia’s largest print advertiser
- Under the hammer – Ray White conducts more auctions than any other real estate company in Australia
- Ray White lists 77,620 residential properties for sale each year
- Ray White conducts more open homes than any other real estate company
- Selling one in every ten properties in the region, Ray White has the widest selection of real estate of any group in Australasia.
Movers & Shakers
- Around 1,150 members have been working under the Ray White banner for more than 10 years
- There are 592 members currently in the group who have reached Premier Performer status. This award recognises a salesperson who has achieved at least $250,000 in settled commission or 30 full sales in the previous year
- There are currently 147 members who have reached Alan White Elite Performer status. These high achievers are among the top 5% of our entire international sales force, achieving at least $500,000 in settled commissions or 65 sales in the previous year
- Today’s network consists of over 1000 individually owned and operated offices in over 10 countries
- Ray White employs more than 9,500 staff, including around 960 property management professionals
- Annual property sales turnover is $27.9 billion from over 60,100 sales. That’s around $76,500,000 worth of property every day
- Ray White conducts more auctions than any other real estate company in Australia and pioneered in-room auctions, conducted by industry-leading auctioneers and backed up by quality property presentations
The Story So Far
- Ray White opened his first real estate office in 1902 in Crows Nest, Queensland
- Over the succeeding 114 years, Ray White became a truly international organisation, opening offices in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and Lebanon
Our Growth Story
- 1902 – Queensland, Australia
- 1987 – New South Wales & Victoria, Australia
- 1992 – South Australia, Australia
- 1993 – Western Australia, Australia
- 1994 – New Zealand
- 1998 – Indonesia
- 2000 – 2012: India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Beirut, Hong Kong, Korea, Lebanon
Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans, mortgages and insurance. With an annual turnover exceeding $27.9 billion, the group comprises nearly 13,000 people and 1000 franchise offices.
Please call us on 09 572 8061 and ask for the recruitment officer.